SCHEDULE A NEUROPTIMAL SESSION
Neurofeedback Training Co. main office is located in NYC but we have also offices in LA and Boulder, Colorado. Neurofeedback Home Systems are available for pick up at any of our locations. Learn more about renting >
NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINING NYC
We've moved to a new location! Visit us at 32 Union Square East, Suite 1017 (Close to Union Square on Manhattan)
- Neurofeedback sessions available Monday - Saturday and Tuesday evenings.
- Schedule here or fill out the form to the right and NYC Neurofeedback trainer Heather will get back to you.
- Package discount is available: Buy 10 sessions. Get one free.
- THERAPY & NEUROFEEDBACK AVAILABLE: Schedule a combined therapy and neurofeedback session with our licensed therapists & certified neurofeedback trainers. Learn more >
SCHEDULE A THERAPY AND/OR NEUROFEEDBACK SESSION IN NYC
NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINING COLORADO
Location: 4236 Piedra Pl. Boulder, Co. 80302
NeurOptimal Sessions are with Joy Om, Certified Neurofeedback Trainer in Colorado.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303 449-8664
NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINING LA
Located in Northeast LA (Mt. Washington/Highland Park).
Contact Sara, Certified NeurOptimal Neurofeedback Trainer, by filling out the form below to inquire about sessions or rentals. Home system rentals can be picked up for free at this location or shipped /delivered for a $30 flat rate. Learn more about renting.
FAQ'S ABOUT SESSIONS
How many neurofeedback sessions do people typically have?
The number of sessions varies depending on why the person is training and type of symptoms. And when clients have more stressors they often need more training. In general most clients train somewhere between 10-30+ sessions. Some people fall in love with the training and decide they want to own a system, like buying a treadmill for home use. Those people are often interested in optimal health, and want to keep their brains in top performance. Other people train for specific symptom relief, such as the headaches and dizziness of a concussion. For them, 10-15 sessions is typical. Long term conditions such as complex trauma/ PTSD, train weekly for 6+ months.