RENT AN ADVANCED NEUROFEEDBACK HOME SYSTEM
The NeurOptimal® Home System is a professional-grade neurofeedback equipment specifically designed for home use and is fully automated. Same training as in our clinics!
See below for pricing and a Q&A on the renting process.
Pick up for free or have it shipped directly to your home. First come, first serve!
Choose between two monthly plans:
PERSONAL TRAINER PLAN (* $600 per month) Includes 10 sessions = $60 per session. Ideal for one person training 2-3 times per week. (Additional session costs $25, billed upon return).
FAMILY TRAINER PLAN (* $800 per month). Includes 20 sessions = $40 per session. Ideal for a family or those who would like to do more than two sessions per week. (Additional session costs $25, billed upon return).
UNLIMITED TRAINER PLAN (* $900 per month). Unlimited Sessions. Ideal for those who are training multiple people.
* Residents of New York State will be charged sales tax for their rental and any shipping charges. If in NYC, that rate is 8.75%.
3 EASY STEPS TO RENT
- Fill out a rental request form here.
- After filling out the form, download the contract, sign and send back to us. In some regions we have no wait. If we have no waitlist, it takes about 3-4 business days to have the equipment shipped.. Pick up also available at our three locations, NYC, Los Angeles & Colorado
See below for more FAQs.
What's Included in the Rental?
All equipment is included to do neurofeedback training at home, including conductive paste! Our rentals also have the updated NeurOptimal 3.0 software. Only item we don't provide are headphones. But any earbuds or regular headphones can be used. It is also required to have internet access for the software to work properly.
Pick up for free at our locations or have it shipped one way at a flat rate of $50 – anywhere in US! ($75 to Canada). Shipping cost is not included in price and billed separately. Return shipment is the renters responsibility.
Option to extend the rental after the first month available. We recommend two to three months rental for best results.
View a step-by-step renting guide below.
Why rent A Neurofeedback Home System?
Our rental package helps people with anxiety, trauma, ADHD, sleep issues and depression. Conditions that sometimes make it hard to make office visits, get symptom relief and train consistently.
- Saves in cost. Cost when renting can be as low as $40 per session
- Same training as in-office visits
- Easy to use. Watch a video here
- Includes all materials needed to do brain training at home - even paste!
- Our team of experts will guide you throughout the renting process and each system comes with a printed manual
You're able to run sessions at your home on your own time and pace, and for 50% savings over in-office sessions if you rent.
Did you know the home equipment is also available for purchase?
Often our rental clients try first and then decide to buy. We offer our rental clients $100 refund if renting first and then buying a system through us! Learn more about purchasing your own system
How Renting Works
STEP-BY-STEP RENTING GUIDE
- Fill out a rental request form here. You will then be prompted to download a contract
- Fill out the contract and send back to us ASAP. A complete contract is needed before we can assign a system to you. First come, first serve. At times we have a wait of around two weeks to receive a unit so we cannot always guarantee a system is available. The sooner we have your paperwork, the sooner you will also get the equipment!
- Get an Email from on of our Rental Managers and Neurofeedback Trainer Coaches (Sara, Kate or Alison). Once we have a system assigned to you, we will email you to confirm that you are ready to rent. Payment is not due until you are ready to rent!
- Rental ships/picked up. Your Rental Manager will send you an email with the date when your system will arrive or is ready for pick-up. Payment is due before shipment and 24h before pickup date. (Shipping/courier within US is $50 (Courier within NYC $30) and shipment to Canada is a flat rate of $75). Signature is required to receive the package. We can also ship it to the nearest FedEx office.
- Receive the home unit and all accompanying equipment, including paste, instructions and forms. Please note: You'll need your own headphones. (Any headphones can be used except bluetooth or noise-canceling headphones). You will also need to be logged on to the internet during the rental period. The software does automatic updates when starting up the program and it’s recommended to do these updates when available (at least every 7 days or so).
- Train your brain! Click here to view a short video on how to set up the EEG sensors and how to set up the equipment. We are also available if you have any questions.
- We will be checking in with you periodically to see how your training is going and to answer questions. Make sure to fill out a Checklist of Concern every set of 8 sessions to track your progress!
- A week before your training period ends, we'll contact you to see if you like to extend your rental. We recommend training for 2-3 months period for best results. Sessions do rollover from month to month so if you haven't had the time to do all the sessions in the first month an additional 2 weeks or a month is optional. When extending, your credit card will be charged the first day of the next 30 day period. If you do not want to extend, please notify us asap and we will make arrangement for the return. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
PLEASE NOTE: A WI-FI CONNECTION IS NOW REQUIRED TO DO SOFTWARE UPDATES AND CONNECT WITH TECH SUPPORT FOR TROUBLESHOOTING!
ALL HOME SYSTEMS HAVE THE NEWLY UPDATED NEUROPTIMAL 3.0 SOFTWARE!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
EXPERIENCED NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINERS GUIDING YOU THROUGHOUT THE RENTAL PROCESS!
Dynamical Feedback Vs. Protocol-Based Neurofeedback – What's The Difference and what is the Best Neurofeedback Equipment?
"After having a few neurofeedback sessions at the NY Neurofeedback Clinic, I decided to rent a machine to train at home and save in cost. I would do it again in a heart beat!"
– Brie in NYC, rented for one month