TOP 5 BENEFITS OF NEUROFEEDBACK TRAINING
Brain Training with NeurOptimal...
Rent, Schedule or Buy
Watch how NeurOptimal® neurofeedback helped reduced Jenny's anxiety and depression significantly over the year of weekly neurofeedback sessions.
What can I expect AND HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED?
When the brain is trained with NeurOptimal® clients may notice the following:
- Feeling calmer
- Increased mental clarity and focus
- Dropping away of fears
- More appropriate response to situations
- Feeling lighter and greater ease
- Increased motivation and ability to accomplish tasks
Study results of 1.2 million neurofeedback sessions indicate significant improvement was seen after 11-20 therapy sessions. Neurofeedback patients, on average, train for 15-25 therapy sessions. Results vary, and on rare occasions, minimal results are seen. Clients with multiple issues sometimes train up to 30 times with occasional “tune up” sessions thereafter.
What our clients say...
The process is deceptively simple — being hooked up to a neurofeedback computer, and sitting quietly. Afterwards there’s a subtle but powerful shift in feeling — I feel more present, and relaxed. It’s been very effective in working with my anxiety.
– Robert in NYC (5 Neurofeedback Sessions)
Who is it for?
Although NeurOptimal neurofeedback does not treat specific conditions, specific symptoms are alleviated because you are improving the overall functioning of the central nervous system.
Many NeurOptimal® users report life changing results. It has helped improve the lives of children with ADHD diagnosis, as an alternative treatment for concussion symptoms, insomnia & sleep issues, addiction anxiety and depression. And in US., neurofeedback is FDA approved for stress reduction.
The Advanced NeurOptimal Neurofeedback System is a safe, effective and non-invasive alternative treatment.
Learn the difference between this system and other biofeedback machines.
How Neurofeedback helps synchronizing mind and body
Neurofeedback works to enhance musical performance through lowering anxiety and strengthening mind-body synchronization. Musicians are the first to say that mind and body synchronization are essential to peak performance. In this video, Alex Lambert, drummer and neurofeedback trainer, discuss how neurofeedback has influenced his skills and experience with music.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG
- 3 Tools anyone can use to Create Peak Performance. In any area of our lives--athletics, our jobs, cooking, even walking to work--we can cultivate the ease and harmony of our mind and body synchronized and at peace. Read more >
- How does Neurofeedback Work? This advanced brain training technology--developed in part by, NASA-level engineers -- works by triggering what’s called the orienting response, which is the brain’s ability to sense change in the environment and take in new information about what is different. Read more >