RENT A NEUROFEEDBACK EQUIPMENT FOR HOME USE
EFFECTIVE, EASY TO USE & SAVES IN NEUROFEEDBACK COST!
The system for rent provides the same training as in our clinics. See below for pricing and a step-by-step renting guide.
We ship throughout USA & Canada!
LIMITED SYSTEMS AVAILABLE!
Choose between two plans:
- PERSONAL TRAINER: Includes 10 sessions at $600/month (ideal for one person) or
- FAMILY TRAINER: Includes 20 sessions at $800/month. (ideal for families or individuals who want to do more than 3 sessions per week)
If you want to do more than what's included per month you can! Additional sessions are only $25 and billed upon return. Pick up for free at any of our locations in NYC, LA or Boulder or have it shipped one-way for only $30.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to popular demand, from requesting a rental to system arriving is roughly 3-4 weeks.
Not sure about what option is best for you? Talk to one of our neurofeedback trainers!
RENT A HOME DEVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Fill out a form here to request a rental
- Download the contract, sign and send back to us. By sending the contract, you have confirmed your spot on the waitlist!
- Wait. We'll contact you when a system is available for pick up or to be shipped. Current wait-time is 3-4 weeks.
STEP-BY-STEP RENTING GUIDE
- Click here to fill out a form to request a rental. No payment is necessary to start the renting process!
- Download, fill out the contract and send back to Neurofeedback Rental Manager, Sara, as soon as possible. A complete contract is needed to be on our wait-list.
- Wait. From sending the contract to us to system arriving is roughly 3-4 weeks. Since our current renters also have the option to extend after the first month's rental, which many do, it is difficult to predict a specific date when we have a system available.
- Once a system is available, we'll arrange a pick up or shipment and charge your credit card on file. One way shipment cost is billed separately and is now offered at a flat rate of $30 (one way). It is the renters responsibility to pay the return shipment
- Receive the system and all accompanying equipment, including paste, instructions and forms. Please note, you'll need your own headphones or earbuds.
- Train your brain! Click here to view a short video on how to set up the EEG sensors. We are also available if you have any questions.
- Rent for a month and see how you like it. Thereafter you can extend it for 2 weeks or an additional month. Two months rental or more is recommended for best results. Read our case study; How to Get Best Results from neurofeedback.
- We will be checking in with you periodically to see how your training is going and to answer questions.
- One week before your training period ends, we'll contact you to see if you'd like to extend your rental. Sessions rollover so if you haven't had the time to do all the sessions you can rent it for an additional 2 weeks or a month. When extending, your credit card will be charged the first day of the next 30 day period. If you do not want to extend, please notify us asap and we will make arrangement for the return.
HOW TO SET UP THE EQUIPMENT
WHY Renting a Home System?
Our rental package helps people with anxiety, trauma, ADHD and depression, conditions that sometimes make it hard to make office visits, get symptom relief and train consistently. To help you explore whether a rental is right for you, we asked Kate Linsley, head of customer relations and neurofeedback in Denver, to give us her most frequently asked questions about renting, from does neurofeedback work, and how many neurofeedback sessions will I need, including some surprising questions. Read more.
What to know before renting
WHY NEUROPTIMAL IS THE TOP CHOICE IN BRAIN TRAINING
NeurOptimal functions quite differently than other traditional neurofeedback systems. Instead of telling the brain what to do, by the practitioner setting the goals for that day, NeurOptimal® Dynamical Neurofeedback™ takes advantage of the brain’s natural dynamical learning processes by giving the brain the information it needs to do the work itself. It’s like holding up a mirror to the brain so it can make its own adjustments. This gently, surely and powerfully enables the brain to function more efficiently. NeurOptimal® naturally maximizes the brain’s innate capabilities of self-regulation, resilience and flexibility. NeurOptimal vs. other neurofeedback systems.