RENT AN ADVANCED NEUROFEEDBACK EQUIPMENT FOR HOME USE
NEUROPTIMAL NEUROFEEDBACK SYSTEM IS FULLY AUTOMATED. IT'S EFFECTIVE, EASY TO USE AND BY RENTING, YOU'LL SAVE IN TRAINING COST!
The NeurOptimal® system for rent provides the same training as in our clinics. We use the latest updated software, NeurOptimal 3.0 on all our rentals. See below for pricing and a step-by-step renting guide on how the renting works.
NEUROFEEDBACK PACKAGES AND COSTS
Choose between two monthly plans (same training on both plans!):
- PERSONAL TRAINER: $600 per month. Includes 10 sessions at (ideal for one person) or
- FAMILY TRAINER: $800 per month. Includes 20 sessions. (ideal for families or individuals who want to do more than 3 sessions per week)
We recommend training 2-3 times per week per person. But if you want to do more sessions than what's included per month you can! Additional sessions are only $25 and billed upon return. Pick up for free at any of our locations in NY, Southern California or Colorado or have it shipped one-way for $50 ($75 to Canada). You can also schedule a demo at one of our locations for an extra $50 when picking up. See below for a video on how to start a session using a tablet.
Pick up for free at one of our locations in NY, LA/Pasadena or Colorado or have it shipped directly to your home for a small fee.
Payment is not due until a system has been assigned to you!
First come, first serve!
See below for our step-by-step renting guide
STEP-BY-STEP RENTING GUIDE
- Click here to fill out a form to request a rental. No payment is necessary to start the renting process!
- Download, fill out the contract and send back to Neurofeedback Rental Manager, Sara, as soon as possible. A complete contract is needed to be on our wait-list.
- Wait. From sending the contract to us to system arriving is roughly 2-3 weeks. At times there may be less. Why the different wait time? Since our current renters also have the option to extend after the first month's rental, which many do, it is difficult to predict a specific date when we have a system available.
- Once a system is available, we'll arrange a pick up or shipment and charge your credit card on file. One way shipment cost is billed separately and is now offered at a flat rate of $50 within US (one way) and $75 to Canada. It is the renters responsibility to pay the return shipment.
- Receive the system and all accompanying equipment, including paste, instructions and forms. The equipment is easy to use and we'll help you get started. Please note, you'll need your own headphones or earbuds.
- Train your brain! Click here to view a short video on how to set up the EEG sensors. We are also available if you have any questions.
- Rent for a month and see how you like it. Thereafter you can extend it for 2 weeks or an additional month. Two months rental or more is recommended for best results. Read our case study; How to Get Best Results from neurofeedback.
- We will be checking in with you periodically to see how your training is going and to answer questions.
- One week before your training period ends, we'll contact you to see if you'd like to extend your rental. Sessions rollover so if you haven't had the time to do all the sessions you can rent it for an additional 2 weeks or a month. When extending, your credit card will be charged the first day of the next 30 day period. If you do not want to extend, please notify us asap and we will make arrangement for the return.
GOOD TO know before renting
WHY NEUROPTIMAL IS THE TOP CHOICE IN BRAIN TRAINING
NeurOptimal functions quite differently than other traditional neurofeedback systems. Instead of telling the brain what to do, by the practitioner setting the goals for that day, NeurOptimal® Dynamical Neurofeedback™ takes advantage of the brain’s natural dynamical learning processes by giving the brain the information it needs to do the work itself. It’s like holding up a mirror to the brain so it can make its own adjustments. This gently, surely and powerfully enables the brain to function more efficiently. NeurOptimal® naturally maximizes the brain’s innate capabilities of self-regulation, resilience and flexibility. NeurOptimal vs. other neurofeedback systems.