Here is a list of frequently asked questions when troubleshooting your equipment.
- Restart the computer if the system freezes or doesn't respond
- Make sure all the computer cords are fully plugged in
ZAmp Problems ( the device with the sensors):
Sometimes when starting a session, the following message can appears: "The zAmp can not be verified at this time"
- Restart the system
- Unplug the USB cord and try a different port
- Start up the system and program again
If that doesn't help, contact us.
Sound problems – If there is no sound, try this:
- Verify that the volume is not muted or set very low on the computer.
- Restart your system.
- Install all Windows updates and restart the computer.
- Verify sound is defaulted to system speakers/headphones and not external display via control panel > sound > Playback Devices.
For more FAQs go to NeurOptimal's Website here
Troubleshooting the Equipment
Need to do a mouse-call? Click here to view a pdf
EXPLANATION OF THE USER-INTERFACE WORKS
For an extra guide, see this screenshot of the different functionalities of the program.