RENT A NEUROFEEDBACK HOME SYSTEM
The NeurOptimal Home System is a professional-grade neurofeedback equipment specifically designed for home use and is fully automated.
LIMITED SYSTEMS AVAILABLE! $30 FLAT-RATE SHIPMENT
Why renting A HOME SYSTEM?
- Saves in cost. Cost can be as low as $40 per session
- Same training as in-office visits
- Easy to use. Watch a video here
- Includes all materials needed to do brain training at home - even paste!
- Our team of experts will guide you throughout the renting process
You're able to run sessions at your home on your own time and pace, and for 50% savings over in-office sessions if you rent. (The equipment is also available for purchase, learn more about buying a home system here).
After having a few sessions at the office I decided to rent a machine to train at home. I would do it again in a heart beat!"
– Brie, NYC Neurofeedback Training Client and Renter
NEUROFEEDBACK COST & PACKAGES
Choose between two monthly rental plans:
Personal Trainer Plan
- Cost: 600 per month
- Includes 10 sessions (=$60 per session)
Ideal for one person
Family Trainer Plan
- Cost: $800 per month
- Includes 20 sessions (=$40 per session)
Ideal for families who are training multiple people or for someone who would like to do more than two neurofeedback sessions per week.
- Additional sessions can be purchased for $25 per session (billed upon return).
- Pick up for free or have it shipped one way at a flat rate of $30 – anywhere in US! (Shipping not included in price and billed separately)
- Option to extend the rental after the first month available. We recommend two months rental for best results.
RENT A SYSTEM IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Fill out a form here to request a rental
- Get on the waitlist. Download the contract, sign and send back to us. You're now on the waitlist!
- Wait. Your system will arrive in 2-3 weeks.
See below for a Q&A on renting process.
STEP-BY-STEP RENTING GUIDE
- Fill out a form here. We'll then provide you with a contract to download fill out.
- Fill out the contract and send back to us ASAP to be on our waitlist. A complete contract is needed to be on the wait list.
- Rental ships/picked up. Payment is due the shipping or pickup arrangements have been made. Our Rental Manager Kate will send you an email with the date your system will arrive or is ready for pick-up. (Shipping/courier within US and NYC is a flat rate of $30).
- Receive the home unit and all accompanying equipment, including paste, instructions and forms. Please note, you'll need your own headphones. Any earbuds or regular headphones will do.
- Train your brain! Click here to view a short video on how to set up the EEG sensors. We are also available if you have any questions.
- We will be checking in with you periodically to see how your training is going and to answer questions.
- One week before your training period ends, we'll contact you to see if you like to extend your rental. Sessions do rollover so if you haven't had the time to do all the sessions in the first month an additional 2 weeks or month is optional. When extending, your credit card will be charged the first day of the next 30 day period. If you do not want to extend, please notify us asap and we will make arrangement for the return. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
Ready to rent? Click here
Q&A ON RENTING
What's included in the rental?
Both our rental plans include all materials required to train (including paste), access to online support forum moderated by expert trainers, access to regular check-ins with staff trainer via text, email, phone or Skype. You supply your own headphones. We've learned everyone would prefer to use their own!vide headphones which you'd need for doing the training at home. Any headphones/earbuds will be fine to use for the training.
Please note, shipping costs are not included in monthly plan and billed separately. But we now offer a flat-rate shipping cost of $30. This is for one way only. Return shipment is the renter's responsibility. You can also pick it up for free at any of our locations.
How long before my equipment arrives?
It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get your system to your door. Our clients get to decide how long they rent and sometimes they extend beyond the recommended two months; therefore it's difficult for us to know an exact date of availability.
Does neurofeedback work the same when training at home as the in-office sessions?
Yes. The technology is exactly the same. The only difference is that the Professional unit has graphing capabilities but we don't use the quantitative data to decide the training protocol or to assess progress.
How do I know if it's working?
We strongly recommend all renters fill out our Checklist of Concerns prior to starting and then again, after every 8 sessions. For example, when clients see their rate of 10 for "Feel Anxious" turn into a 4 (10 being worst), they know the training is doing something good for them!
How difficult is it to learn how to run sessions?
Learning how to use the equipment will take you approximately 10-15 minutes. There are only 3 items you need to get familiar with: the computer, the amplifier, and the sensors. There are only 3 buttons that you'll need to press on the computer. And you can learn how to place the EEG sensors on your head from a 3-minute video. You may get some EEG paste in your hair the first time, but it's water-soluable and comes out easily!
What is the minimum and maximum amount of time for which I can rent the NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Trainer?
Minimum time to rent the neurofeedback equipment is one month. However, the best results is by renting for 2 months. Read a case study on the best uses of neurofeedback home system. After the first month's rental, one can choose to extend for another month or two weeks.
Why is two months rental recommended?
The best training results occur when clients train for 2 - 4 months, with 2 days’ sleep between training sessions. If you rent for 2 months, that would look like 2-3 sessions per week, for a total of 20-30 sessions. Read our case study: How to Get Best Results in Neurofeedback Training
Is it difficult to learn where to place the EEG sensors on the head?
In a word, no. The sites on head C3 and C4 are actually large areas approximately half-way between the tip of the top of the ear and the crown of the head. Anywhere in that area is considered a good location! Trivia: did you know that the EEG sensors on the head pick up 95% of the electrical information on the entire head, and only 5% of that information is site specific? In other words, don't worry, you have it in the right place!
- Common results and best training tips from our Neurofeedback Denver trainer, Kate
- Dynamical Feedback Vs. Protocol-Based Neurofeedback – What's The Difference and what is the Best Neurofeedback Equipment?
The NeurOptimal® System is a 100% non-invasive, safe method for restoring serenity, confidence and wellness back into your life.
While many brain training systems promise peak performance, laser focus and deeper sleep, NeurOptimal® delivers! NeurOptimal® is NOT a supplement, nor is it a game; it is a highly advanced human performance technology.
- Developed by Clinical Psychologists – It's the world’s first and only Dynamical Neurofeedback™ brain training system.
- Working directly with the central nervous system, brain training with NeurOptimal® can help improve cognitive and physical performance, enhance focus and deepen sleep.
- With 17 years and well over 3 MILLION hours of use worldwide, NeurOptimal® is an advanced, time-tested, safe and effective neurofeedback system. Watch our success stories >
Why we use the NeurOptimal Neurofeedback System for our sessions & rentals. NeurOptimal vs. the rest.